Title Update Status:
• PS4 - LIVE
• Xbox One - LIVE
• PS3 - LIVE
• Xbox 360 - LIVE
• PC - LIVE
First, the Far Cry 4 dev team wants to give a big shout-out to all the map creators. Thanks for your dedication and for creating over 100,000 maps so far. We are constantly impressed by your ingenuity and creativity. Keep them coming.These are some of the upcoming changes for the IGE.
Regarding co-op for UGC maps:
• All maps will be playable in co-op and in single player.
• Map creators will be able to place two player spawn points. The first one will spawn P1, while the second one will spawn P2.
• If only one player spawn point is present in the map, both players will spawn at the same location.
• Quick play top rated co-op (public matchmaking, can invite a friend).
• Quick play random co-op (public matchmaking, can invite a friend).
• Custom co-op lobby. This is a private lobby only and it’s possible to create a playlist of 4 maps.
We added some new features:
• On console, Lock/Unlock camera function. This is available when using the Select tool.
• Occlusion Mesh helper. When you place an object or move an object, a gray box will display the occlusion mesh. This option can be enabled/disabled in the Editor settings.
• 5 new Ally rebel archetypes.
Some of the most important bugs we fixed:
• Fix an issue where the Snow was de-activated when restarting a map while in the Map Editor.
• Fix an issue where the Vista and the Snow do not appear once the map is published.
• Fix an issue where the animal would not go out of an open cage.
• Fix an issue where the rotation wasn't working for the spawners of wave 2 to 5 and for the ambient spawners
• Fix an issue where the wave trigger settings were reset to the default value when opening the map.
• Fix an issue where the healing syringe counter was displaying the wrong value after the Player restarted a mission
• Static vehicles are no longer accounted in the AI budget
• Fix an issue where the Map Editor could crash while using the Bumb tool.
• On PC, fix copy to clipboard function. Map creators can now copy and paste objects from one map to another.
• On PC, fix an issue where the search starts as soon as a letter is entered rather than after pressing Enter.
All Platforms [PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3]In-Game Editor [IGE]
• IGE Co-Op is now live!
• Fixed various Gameplay functionality issues with asset placements
• Fixed various Gameplay functionality issues with the Map Browser
• Integrated Outpost Master in Co-Op
• Fixed various client connectivity issues
• Fixed various Host/Client replication issues
Load and Save Files
• Fixed various checkpoint placement issues
• Fixed the occasional issue with vehicle placement
Matchmaking and PvP
• Fixed matchmaking stability and general issues with PvP
• Fixed inconsistencies with XP in the load-out menu
• Fixed spawning issues under specific circumstances
Xbox 360 and Xbox One
• Fixed co-op matchmaking issues when user's signed in as an inactive profile